How do we price our Interior Painting Projects?
Small Sized Rooms:
- A typical small bedroom, office or loft in Portland and surrounding areas measures approximately 12'×12'. The cost to paint the walls would be about $265, and the ceiling would be an additional $80.
Medium Sized Rooms:
- Many dining rooms, living rooms and bedrooms are around 13'×15'. This size room would cost about $340 to paint, and the ceiling would be $110.
Large Sized Rooms:
- Often the kitchen, family room or master bedroom measure about 16'×20', the cost to paint would be $470, and the ceiling would add $180.
Painting Contractor vs Do It Yourself
People assume that it is cheaper to go the do-it-yourself route when repainting a room. This may be the case, but there are often some hidden cost factors that can make it preferable to hire a professional:
- Professional painters already have all of the equipment. When you do it yourself, you will either spend a lot of money on tools that you won’t use much, or you will do the job with budget tools and end up with budget results.
- Painting contractors know the techniques and products that will produce lasting results, so that your house will not need to be repainted as often. This is especially true on exterior painting projects.
- The quality of your paint job can increase the value of your home if you are considering selling. A professional house painter will leave you with the clean lines and flawless finish that really impress a buyer.
If you are considering an interior painting project, why not call Color Box Painting LLC for an estimate? Our estimates are free and detailed. There’s nothing to lose! Also, we provide free Digital Color Consultations for our customers.